Learn Calligraphy with your own handwriting
Give yourself some much needed soul care by creating with your own hand
Find that Calligraphy can help slow you down, bring peace, and help you be more present in your everyday life
Unleash your creativity you have been holding back
Have you always wanted to try to create Calligraphy with your own handwriting? Are you wanting to learn to make place cards for your guests or make an encouraging card for a friend? Have you wanted to be creative and have no idea where to start?
This foundation is everything for starting you out in the right direction!
This course is built for people who have never picked up a calligraphy pen before.
7 Video Modules that teach you all you need to know to begin your lettering journey.
I give you the three main elements you need when connecting letters so that your words look like calligraphy instead of cursive.
I break down your pen strokes so you can see how to build letters.
I take you through each letter and how to build every lowercase letter of the alphabet in an easy to understand process.
I explain the common mistakes most people make when starting out learning Calligraphy and how to overcome those mistakes.
• a list of my favorite tools you will need and where to find them
• a 30 page workbook that you can print out as many times as you need
• 3 bonus alphabets that vary in style so you can experiment with different lettering styles
• a private facebook group where you will be able to share your practice, get feedback, ask questions, receive accountability and be involved in special lettering challenges to help you grow
Want to purchase a kit that is ready to go? Want to give the complete course + kit as a gift?
• Speedball Holder
• 1 Nikko G nib
• Sumi Ink + Ink Holder
• Rhodia Pad of Paper Practice
• Printed spiral bound workbook